Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed in 555 or later] Alchemy not working (recipe not found)

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Alexander, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

Title: Alchemy not working. (recipe not found)
    Reproduction rate: 100%
    Blocker: no
    Details: When crafting on an Alchemy table, once all components are placed on the table, I cannot use the 'craft' button to craft. Also, under 'equipped tool', it indicates that recipe not found, even though I have the recipe(s) and the appropriate tool is equipped and fully functional (not broken). See screen shot.

Area: Village Stone 5-Story Basement (BasementSceneDungeonVillage_5Floor) Loc: (16.7, 5.0, 6.8) DBG: QmFzZW1lbnRTY2VuZUR1bmdlb25WaWxsYWdlXzVGbG9vcnx8KDE2LjY1OCwgNS4wMDUsIDYuNzUzKXwoMCwgLTAuOTIsIDAsIC0wLjM5MSl8MTEwLjI0NjV8MjMuNjc2OHwxLjI1

Note: I've tried this with several recipes with the same results.
    Steps to Reproduce: Just craft any item on the alchemy table ensuring that recipe exists, mortar and pestle is equipped and in good working order, and all components are on table.
    User Specs: In spoiler tag

[​IMG]

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

can you try a different mortar and pestle? if the recipe itself is not bugged, then the table may be bugged recognizing that tool.

3. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

I'm curious your not double clicking the recipe to load it your just placing the items in the window?

Is that the bug? if you know the recipe and you place the ingredients manually you can't craft?

4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I think Alchemy consumables are broken in general. I just tried to craft a True Bronze Engraving (to make a mortar and pestle like his and test it). I just bought the recipe, learned it, and then double-clicked it to add the ingredients and it says "No Recipe Found".

I also tried to craft teleport and recall scrolls (double-clicking to add all the ingredients) and that still says No Recipe Found. I'm using Prosperity tool, so that is different.

Just notified @Attenwood and he is looking into it now.

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Attenwood says this bug is not present in the internal build (QA 555) and should be fixed when they push that patch out to us, but we should test again when we get it to be sure.

Lexie likes this.
  6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, please let us know if issues continue on build 555 or later.
    @Daxxe Diggler

7. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Just tested these again in Build 555 and all are working properly. I even crafted a True Bronze mortar and pestle and equipped that and was able to craft teleport / recall scrolls, so looks like this bug is fixed.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.