Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Ladders in Yew Do Not Work

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Fruck, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

Ladders in Yew just put me right back to ground. Have tried numerous ones around the scene and both double-click and the "E" key.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I couldn't repro with using the mouse or the E interactive key...
    Are you clicking the bottom of the ladder to go up? Some click way high up on the ladder, but that's for going down...
    That doesn't explain the 'E' problem though. I tried to repro at the very first ladder loading into the scene. :(
    @Fruck

3. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

Its happening to me still. I loaded the zone from Moonglade if that has some effect...

FOUND ISSUE:
    Clicking the top part of the ladder from the ground loads me back to ground, the bottom part loads me up correctly. Maybe Im using ladders wrong? hehe

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Yeah, the bug here is that you can use top ladder teleporters of ladders while standing on the ground.

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

You are using ladders wrong @Fruck :p
    Top part will always trigger going to the bottom, clicking the bottom will always trigger going to the top, wherever you are...this goes for all ladders in any scene :)

Edit: This is because you are touching the part of the ladder you are realistically supposed to be touching, if you were using an actual ladder.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.