Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Resolute: can't deliver Nena's amulet

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Barugon, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

3/28/2018 4:23 PM
    Title: Resolute: can't deliver Nena's amulet.
    Reproduction Rate: 1 of 1
    Blocker? No.
    Details: After receiving the dying knight Nena's amulet in Highvale, my task is to deliver it to the Lord Marshal in Resolute but I can find no dialog to trigger this with the Lord Marshal.
    Steps to Reproduce: Acquire Nena's amulet and attempt to deliver it to the Lord Marshal in Resolute.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 32158
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 8192
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Linux.64.751.Date.03.28.18
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (17.1, 81.9, -157.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KDE3LjA2NiwgODEuODU2LCAtMTU3LjMwNil8KDAsIDAuNjUzLCAwLCAwLjc1OCl8NDQxLjcyNzd8MzIuMDE1MDV8Ny43NDMwODQ=

Kara Brae likes this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Opening a second dialog with the Lord Marshal brought up the trade window for the amulet. This needs to be part of the initial dialog.

Lexie and Kara Brae like this.
  3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

@Lum this is a serious bug. What player talks to an NPC twice just to see if he reacts correctly the second time around?

When I spoke to the Lord Marshall in Resolute he didn't even understand the key word "Nena". I wouldn't have tried to talk to him a second time if I hadn't read this bug report. The second time you click on him, the trade window immediately opens for Nena's amulet.

Daigoji Gai likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Barugon
    I couldn't repro this. Perhaps some changes were made here. Running through the entire courage story line, I got all the trade windows on the first try - including this one.

5. Thelon

Thelon Avatar

I accidentally talked to Holly before talking to the Lord Marshall. She took Nena's amulet (Well, she asked for it, so I delivered it), and now I can't complete the quest. She won't give it back, and the Lord Marshall doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.