Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Ruins of Ravensmoor: Paxillus Involutus not spawning properly?

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Hemswal The Descended, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

The first time I came into this room, it was empty. I died, resed, came back to this room and Paxillus Involutus was here the second time.

Area: Ruins of Ravensmoor (Dungeon1_DragonBoneCrypt) Loc: (-27.8, 0.0, 135.3) DBG: RHVuZ2VvbjFfRHJhZ29uQm9uZUNyeXB0fHwoLTI3Ljg0NiwgMCwgMTM1LjI3KXwoMCwgMC45ODksIDAsIC0wLjE0Nyl8OTE3LjA1NzV8MjYuODUxMzd8Ny4yMDI5Nw==

2. ikickbutt

ikickbutt Avatar

one stuck in the wall at this location
    Area: Ruins of Ravensmoor (Dungeon1_DragonBoneCrypt) Loc: (-11.7, -1.1, 213.1) DBG: RHVuZ2VvbjFfRHJhZ29uQm9uZUNyeXB0fHwoLTExLjcwNSwgLTEuMTIzLCAyMTMuMDUzKXwoMCwgLTAuOTE5LCAwLCAwLjM5NCl8LTEzNS4wMjYxfDQwLjM4NTYyfDkuNDA5OTg2

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

hmmm I couldn't repro this. I will have to research this further. I'm not seeing any Paxillus Involutus in this area and I've attempted to spawn all mobs after dying here.
    @Applerust

4. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

I apologize, I have not had time to repro this. RL has kept me busy. If I can repro it on live, I will share my findings, as usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.