Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Shaminian Hills - can turn all of the power coupling wheels using only one Crystal

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Rinaldi, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

5/28/2018 10:37 AM
    Title: Shaminian Hills - can turn all of the power coupling wheels using only one Crystal
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: I picked up only on crystal, but was able to click all 6 wheels and place a crystal them. Even though the crystal was no longer in my inventory, clicking on each wheel eventually resulted in a crystal being placed on the wheel.
    Steps to Reproduce: see above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32704
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.QA.Win.64.692.Date.05.25.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Hills01_01
    Area Display Name: Shaminian Hills
    Loc: (17.0, 88.9, 32.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSGlsbHMwMV8wMXx8KDE3LjAwOCwgODguODYzLCAzMi44MDMpfCgwLCAwLjk5OSwgMCwgLTAuMDQ0KXwtMTc0Ljc0MTV8MjcuNDM2OTZ8Ny41NzA0NDc=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Rinaldi We couldn't repro this. Did you have the items in a nested bag in your inventory perhaps? These are red, not yellow, which have to stay inside your main inventory.
    Or perhaps the behavior has changed since Monday?

The crystal is consumed from inventory when used on the receptacle at the center of the wheel, and should block interaction if you don't have the crystal. That's the behavior we are currently seeing.

4. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

I went in there last night and could not reproduce it again. I think they must have tweaked the puzzle in the newer update, and it resoled the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.