Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Shrine Blessing

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Artte, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artte

Artte Avatar

I looked around and this doesn't seem to fit in any category

Sacrifice Blessing only lasted a couple of hours. From the shrines in Finchfield near Brittany. I thought I must have missed it. The Love blessing lasted. I got them both at the same time. I always check that 1) they "took" and 2) It was the correct blessing. Later -not certain how long ...just an hour...I noticed that the only blessing I had was the dex blessing from the Love shrine. It still had about 8 hours to go.

I thought it was me ..... then it happened again ...same same. This time I was certain. Love working ...Sacrifice not working .... for long.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Do you recall what scene you got the Sacrifice Blessing from? Sometimes that is important to know with devotional buffs as they can be connected to housing lots.
    Curious if the buff is mysteriously returning when you zone or re-log?
    I'm currently trying to test this particular buff 'vanilla style' without dev commands (9 hrs to go...) so I shall see if I can repro :D

@Artte Darrow

3. Artte

Artte Avatar

I got them both ....on both occasions... from Finchfield near Britanny

4. Artte

Artte Avatar

OK!.....more info. As above .......but this time I noticed that in fact I have 1 hour left on sacrifice and 3 hours left on love .......and I got them within the same minute originally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.