Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Visiting Oracle spawns player outside of building

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

1. Title: Visiting Oracle spawns player outside of building
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?No
    4. Details:Every time you enter the Oracle Confirmatory and speak to the oracle, my character is moved outside the building and then has to re-enter.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Speak to the oracle within the confirmatory, confirmed at Beran;s Reach.
    6. User Specs: -

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Duke Vallas [BEAR]
    There has to be more to this bug as this is used by us and the rest of the community all the time. I tried it at this particular Oracle to see if there would be a difference, but there is not.
    Do you maybe have video of this happening so we can maybe check to see what the culprit is? How customized is your camera and interface set up? Even with cursor lock I cannot repro.

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Sounds like rubberbanding. I've seen some of this in POTs as well. For example, if I go to Rift's End and try to enter the tavern, but not everything has loaded yet, occasionally I'll get bumped backward and occasionally end up outside.

If you wait several minutes, until everything in the scene has loaded, does this happen? This is a POT, so are there any other decorations near the confirmatory? Any NPCs nearby?

4. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

I’ll see if I can knock up a video. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.