Request: Herbal Tea

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Black Tortoise, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

To further develop the agriculture and cooking systems (maybe alchemy as well?), I'd like there to be herbal teas with buffs like food, which are made from herbs a player can grow or buy. Things like dandelion, chamomile, tulsi/holy basil, thyme, medicinal mushrooms, hibiscus, etc. The herbal teas give buffs on their own, or combine for stronger buffs. Some herbs are harder to grow than others, resulting in price variance for the crafter/seller based on difficulty/tier of herbs and the tea.

They can be combined with existing foods or TBD vegetables, like combine tulsi with lemon and pepper to create a cure plague tea that gives you 2 days +15% resist to plague (whenever plagues come out and all... ;) ). Or thyme + lemon for cure disease, dandelion for resist poison, reishi mushroom tea for a week-long +hitpoints +damage absorb buff. Chamomile tea to quicken the loss of death penalty (it calms you down?)?. Mint for + focus (endurance)? Hibiscus for fire resist? Combine herbs dynamically for combined buffs?

I think this would be an agriculture + cooking + r.p. non combat character win (Farmer/cook/bartender/tavenkeeper). More variety and options in game for "consumables," which give ranges of profits (based on tier of herbal tea) for seller.

2. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I think this would be great. I'd be happy now just to be able to make plain old tea with my tea leaves!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.