Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Requesting a Rework On Stat Buff Glyph Length.

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Knightguy, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

With the addition of a 1 second cast time to Strength of Earth, Air's Embrace, and Enlightment, can we increase the length that they last? It was a worth while ability to use in my deck rotation when it was instant, but now with the increased cast time I'm thinking of dropping them out of my deck all together and only using them outside of combat. Please consider making the buff time longer to offset the cast time. I have them in the mid 60-70 range atm, and 2 minutes isn't gonna cut it... I would prefer it lasts about the same length as my Light ability in the same range, that lasts 9 and 1/2 minutes.

2. Webberan

Webberan Avatar

Especially since the strength and hp buffs only increase your max hp and not your current hp. The extra hp is a large part of the benefit and is taken away if casted in combat. Having to buff and heal the extra health between every fight is irritating which I do not have the patience for. I have not played the new release yet but it sounds like fights take a longer now so buffs might not even last the whole fight.

The health shield (Shield of Crystal?) is pretty much useless because of getting only the max health benefit, maybe someone can tell me if I am missing something or wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.