Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Resolute - Posted note needs to be taken down, quest is no longer active

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Anpu, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

04/30/2019 20:29
    Title: Resolute - Posted note needs to be taken down, quest is no longer active
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: The posted note on the wall marked PUBLIC NOTICE, in the building with the Lord Marshall and Godbert has a post requesting an item, but there is no longer a quest associated with this (saying "CUTHBERT'S BANE")? I believe this was an older quest that has been removed?
    Steps to Reproduce: Read the posted note at this location. Follow the instructions and say CUTHBERT'S BANE to Godbert. No response.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.962.Date.04.30.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (13.2, 81.8, -148.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KDEzLjIzLCA4MS43OSwgLTE0OC40NjIpfCgwLCAtMC4wMDYsIDAsIC0xKXwzNjAuNzQzM3wyNi4yNTk4Nnw5LjUyODk2OA==

[​IMG]

You could also just update the post that they are no longer looking for it. Or add a quest for this again? :)

2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I've completed this quest a couple times this spring, including last week. I think it's one of those where you only get the quest if you've done previous things in just the right order. Definitely still in there, though.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

How do you get the quest then? In over a year of playing, I could never figure that out.........

4. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Sorry, @Jaesun, this last time I didn't want my crafter character to spend a lot of time adventuring and making multiple trips, so I just grabbed Cuthbert right away and handed it in without waiting for the quest. The first time around, I did it "the right way" but that was a couple months ago so I know longer remember the order. But it was definitely from talking to Godbert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.