Resolute Quests

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Putzaroo, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Putzaroo

Putzaroo Avatar

Have the quests "Knight Aldorn" amd "missing relic changed?" I have not been able to get find the amulet, and I can not find the relic in the graveyard.

Also I am unable to find Knight Cyannis... the hints Lum posted back in early part of year don't seem to help.. there are only 3 hostile elf mobs in the whole scene..

Acred likes this.
  2. Selene

Selene Avatar

Knight Cyannis is a bandit inside the highvale walled area to the left of the main entrance. You will know he's the right one because he won't attack you.

Acred likes this.
  3. Putzaroo

Putzaroo Avatar

The only people inside the walled area are Samael and Gawain the wounded knight.... and a few horses.. everything else is dead. There are no bandits at all for me. This is confusing to me. When I first came here from the Rift in Solace Bridge, there were lots of bandits.. but that was before R35... now there is nothing but death...:eek:

Acred likes this.
  4. Selene

Selene Avatar

Ooooh.. ok.. you are in the tutorial version of the scene. (confusing I know). The first time you enter blood river, high vale, or solace bridge, you are taken to the tutorial version to start that virtue's quest line.

Once you get the amulet of testimony from the wounded knight and leave the scene, you should be able to enter the regular version.

Acred likes this.
  5. Putzaroo

Putzaroo Avatar

Hmm... that is strange.. I will give another try. Again confusing as I have already been here once before. Maybe the tutorial reset or something.

Acred and GreyMouser Skye like this.
  6. Putzaroo

Putzaroo Avatar

Worked great.. thankss for the pointers. Went back in and had no trouble finishing the quests.

Acred and x_Selene_x like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.