1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Beetles are no longer found as loot in cotton bushes

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Scormus, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scormus

Scormus Avatar

I spent 2 or 3 hours harvesting cotton in Twin Mountains and also in North Brighton Woods and harvested enough cotton bushes to get what should be my average quota of beetles, however I did not get a single beetle as loot. With all the changes lately, please check the loot table of cotton bushes. Thanks.

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you're just having a run of bad rng.

Lord Stein and Anpu like this.
  4. Scormus

Scormus Avatar

I don't think so...I felt confident after seeing that chart displayed, and I went back to Twin foothills and tried my luck again for about 30 min, about 10 more cotton bushes, and nothing. At this point, if I could just get 1 beetle, I would say it is a run of bad luck. But I have to have success at least once. I have never did 2 circles around North Brightbone Woods and not gotten a single beetle.

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Try Ulfheim and Vertas Pass.......

6. Charon

Charon Avatar

What Anpu said.

I got 3 this morning in about 30 minutes.

Lord Stein likes this.
  7. Scormus

Scormus Avatar

Okay, yep it musta been a run of bad luck...wow..what a run of strange luck....I hit 4 beetles in 12 bushes at Twins at midnight today. That SOTA graph is cool...I wanna see it extended to the 16 of June if possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.