Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] courage quest line broken

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Thore Gundi, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

1. Title: courage quest line broken
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? YES
    4. Details: I cannot get into the battle of Highvale, just finished the love quest line, and i was directed to go to highvale ... to start the courage quest line,.. but I just go into highvale, and not battle of highvale ... which stops me from being able to start the courage quest line! ( I do have Aldorn's Amulet of Testimony)
    5. Steps to Reproduce: i guess, you'd have to go to the battle of highvale? and leave without doing the quest? then do the love quest line,.. and try to go to battle of highvale, only to end up in highvale, and not the battle of highvale
    6. User Specs: FAST ENOUGH, win10 i7 high end new pc

2. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

Hello ? anyone can fix this for my account ??

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@thoregundi - You may be able to go into Resolute and speak to the Town Crier and ask him to reset your task list. I believe it will only reset the courage quest line, or quests from that town.

However, the item you need to get is Gawain's amulet of Testimony. If you have Aldorn's Amulet of Testimony, you may be further along on this quest line than you think.

Before attempting to reset your task list, you may want to read through all of your journal entries and see how/where you received Aldorn's amulet... then see if you have a clue for the next step.

thoregundi likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

reset quests from the town criers doesn't reset your status, it just makes them (and all of them) them invisible in the journal/task list. you're still at the same point.

thoregundi likes this.
  5. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

I went through the quest line, and was able to complete it! guess I was further along that i thought

Lexie likes this.
  6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I figured that was the case. Congrats!

thoregundi likes this.
  7. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@thoregundi
    Glad to hear it. I was investigating that, but didn't finish that in time to get you the questions or what we may need...quest troubleshooting and finding the real bugs can be tricky....
    Yeah, sounds like you had done some portions awhile back, perhaps on accident and you didn't know it was connected to this.
    Questing can be a mental challenge at times but as a result it is personally very rewarding, IMHO. Congrats!

thoregundi likes this.
  8. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

It was odd, i had forgotten how far into the quest line i was at, and the quests had been cleared from my journal, and i had the wrong quest item ! ... Thanks @Lexie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.