1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Lot Deed changed from Village Lot to Row Lot by "upgrading"

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Last Trinsic Defender, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

06/05/2020 16:43
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 16304
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.1229.Date.06.03.20
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Outlander Welcome Center
    Area Display Name: Outlander Welcome Center
    Loc: (154.2, 41.2, -86.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE91dGxhbmRlciBXZWxjb21lIENlbnRlcnwoMTU0LjE4OCwgNDEuMTc0LCAtODYuMTM3KXwoMCwgMC4zNywgMCwgMC45MjkpfC02MTkuOTk2fDI3LjA1Mjk3fDMuMzY2MDUy

I had a POT Village Lot - Deed in my backpack and tried to upgrade it with 2400 Cotos to a tax-free one (as stated in the help). Now I have a tax free POT Town Row deed which I certainly don't need in my backpack :)
    Please retransfer or correct the trade. Either way is ok by me.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Last Trinsic Defender, i suspect your pot village lot deed was the one that comes with getting the shroud, which is marked no-trade by default, and that you did this exchange when there was a sale on upgrades. the cost to upgrade that deed to tax free pot row is 3000 (which is 2400 when a sale is turned on) and that IS an upgrade: it both makes it tax free and removes the no-trade flag. perhaps you simply didn't read closely enough before picking that option? you'll only ever see at most five choices in the picker, so if what you want isn't there you have to do it in increments (and you can't ever pick a TYPE that is higher on the list, no matter the size). the cost to go from the quest reward no-trade pot village deed to a tax free pot village deed is 17000 (13600 on sale).

here are the values to calculate the differences in values for yourself. when on sale, multiply the upgrade cost by 0.8.

any exchange will have to be done through an email request.

Last Trinsic Defender likes this.
  3. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Thx - wrote an eMail to the support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.