Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved]Mail Delivery Bug

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Mytharios, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mytharios

Mytharios Avatar

1. Title: Mail. Ardoris Mail not able to be delivered to the Town Crier.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? From playing the game, no. From continuing to deliver mail, yes.
    4. Details: I have the mail package ("Mail for Andoris") in my inventory, but the Tow Crier does not see it. I can't report it lost. He says he'll see what he can do....I have had this problem since release 47. I can't accept any local or regional mail, nor get this mail package out of my inventory.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Not sure it can be reproduced but you can follow the steps above and see

2. Mytharios

Mytharios Avatar

Any developer can help with this?

ANYONE?!

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Mytharios
    If you want personal attention then I'd suggest sending an email to
    Support@portalarium.com

Also since it is the Yuletide then response could be slow.

I'd advice taking screenshots to showcase your issue since that is much easier to check.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Sorry for the delay on this. Our office was closed for the holidays so we're only just returning to these now. :)

It seems you may have somehow gotten into a broken state with your mail quest. I have reset your quest state and cleared the mail from your inventory. You should now be able to speak with town criers and request new local or regional mail to deliver successfully.

Additionally, if this problem occurs again you can use the keyword "I lost my mail" to have a crier reset the quest as well. This can only be done periodically.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.