Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] QA Build SUPER screwed up

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Griffler, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griffler

Griffler Avatar

Move a marker and entire POT bugs out, must reload the entire game to fix, then moving another marker replicates. Able to steal tenants stuff. Fell halfway through the map and couldn't move. Lot Marker disappears after dragging it to inventory and unable to place anything on pot including markers after getting the marker bug.

2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Having all the same issues.
    In the glitched state (post-attempted-marker-move) it seems I can't interact with anything in the town, can't turn lights on/off/etc.
    But it still recognizes me as steward, because I can still open the menu to change spawn area, and rename NPCs
    [​IMG]

But apparently it only renames them on my client. The town owner who is stood next to me does not see the renames.

3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

May be worth mentioning, that after having this happen in Rinzai, if I go to another POT that I am steward of, I can't touch anything there either, even though that's not the location that I tried to move the marker in to begin with.

4. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

This issue is now resolved. Please re-post if you still see it happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.