Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[ResolvedEnchanting: "An error occurred" and the item is gone but no scraps returned, and no failure

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Street Preacher, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Street Preacher

Street Preacher Avatar

2/12/2018 4:06 PM
    Title: Enchanting Bug: "An error occurred" and the item is gone but no scraps returned, and no failure
    Reproduction Rate: 50%
    Blocker? Y
    Details: Enchanting an Item that is +2 (exceptional + gem slotted) and with a Royal Founder Skin (shield) errors on enchantment, and removes the item, but does not give me salvage of the item INCLUDING my eternal founder skin.
    Steps to Reproduce: Enchanting an item with a skin on it seems to do it but I don't want to risk anymore of my founder skins to try it. (this is the second time it has occurred)
    User Specs: 50 Alchemy, 1 Enchantment
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32691
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4060
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Celestial Gardens
    Area Display Name: Celestial Gardens
    Loc: (-10.0, 90.2, -32.8)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8Q2VsZXN0aWFsIEdhcmRlbnN8KC0xMC4wMDEsIDkwLjE2OCwgLTMyLjgxNCl8KDAsIDAuNzA3LCAwLCAtMC43MDcpfDEyODEuMTgxfDM5LjY4NzcyfDUuODA5OTk5

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Street Preacher if you don't find it in the bank or in your inventory after closing the client and restart please ask support@portalarium.com about the whereabouts of the item (and the pattern)

Lexie and Street Preacher like this.
  3. Street Preacher

Street Preacher Avatar

Thankfully the item reappeared on full client shutdown and restart. Still wondering what is causing this, but happily my patterns are saved.

Rentier likes this.
  4. algumacoisaqq

algumacoisaqq Avatar

I'm having the same problem every time I try to enchant my necklaces. It is the first time I'm trying to enchant, so far I've had the problem in all my tries. Restarting made the items appear on my inventory again

5. Street Preacher

Street Preacher Avatar

It's now happening with items that do not have skins on them either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.