Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] 683- Bank & Inventory interaction is seriously borked

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Mishikal, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I've been having a number of problems with the Bank and Inventory, when moving items across.

First I hit: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/unable-to-store-keys-in-bank.102938/

Today I hit other problems. It mainly surfaces when splitting stacks. For example, I had a stack of 13 recall scrolls. I split off 3, and dragged them and dropped them into the bank. Instead of the 3 scrolls going into the bank, 32 garlic came out of the bank and into my inventory, and my recall scroll stack remained @ 3. I found this problem generally occurs with anything you split and try to drop into the bank. The workaround is to split the items out into your inventory first, and then transfer them over into the bank. This is a significant regression from all prior release.

Solazur likes this.
  2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Oh, one other thing that happened, is after I exited out of the bank, I couldn't move. I hit the ESC key multiple times, still stuck. I finally had to exit to menu and relogin before I could move again. That's only happened once so far.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Mishikal
    I've been having problems reproducing this. I'm seeing the scrolls split up and move accordingly whether I split them up in the bank inventory or in my inventory. Is your bank currently full in slots? There is a known bug that you cannot place more of the same type of item if the inventory is full. Normally there isn't a limit if you have that same type of item in the bank already, even if there are no additional slots free.

5. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Oh, you know, I think the slots in the bank were full, yes. That makes sense then!

6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Assuming you have that exact item in the bank already - when you try to put more of the same item in the bank, you shouldn't see this issue once that fix goes live. It should just move over even if you have no more slots available.

Mishikal likes this.
  7. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Yeah, had the item already in the bank. Glad to know it's already tracked. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.