Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Air wand/staff Enchanting bug

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Xee, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

1. Title: Air and Earth Wands Enchanting bug
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? somewhat
    4. Details: Last telethon someone brought up that they noticed some of the enchants for wands were incorrect and it was mentioned to create a bug for this. The enchant for wands are using melee skills rather then skill boosts. Earth was the example increases stone arrow, where Air as example is applying the melee Galvantic Blast which is an on hit skill which it shouldnt be.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: apply enchant to wand required melee not based on casting.
    6. User Specs:NA.
    for more information look thought the last QA and search for wand to find the dev response to the other enchant being discussed. thanks.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Goodness, that would take us awhile to even track down given how many bug reports from the forums alone we try to submit each day....

But someone started a thread on it, and I know what you are referring to. No QA bugs were observed to submit. Link is below, but it is getting to discussiony and as a result I'm starting to break our own QA rules (the document at the top of this page) so I may end up locking it so we can keep the bug report as bug reporting. People are more than welcome to start discussions on it on the general forum section of course :)

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...g-ray-damage-enchantment.119033/#post-1000152

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Thanks Lexie as always. haha guess Im stuck with having to melee hit to proc ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.