Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Boundry errors

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Krystal Mason, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krystal Mason

Krystal Mason Avatar

I have a new Inn placed in Veritas Sanctuary. He told me to report the bug of the two surrounding trees passing through my walls primarily through where my stairs are through all floors and even onto the roof. Can these be trimmed back somehow please so that people going to my roof can see to climb the staircase. It also just doesn't look right either =(

♥XOXO♥
    Krystal Mason

https://imgur.com/a/3biPs

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Can you please use /bug at the location so we can see where this is? Once you use the command in game it will tell you what to do. You just need to paste that info it automatically copies as a forum reply. Thank you.
    @Krystal Mason

It will provide you the bug report template information as described at the top of this forum page. Thank you much.

3. Krystal Mason

Krystal Mason Avatar

4/16/2018 1:11 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16336
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01a_template/Veritas Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Veritas Sanctuary
    Loc: (96.1, 38.5, 78.0)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfFZlcml0YXMgU2FuY3R1YXJ5fCg5Ni4wNSwgMzguNDgsIDc3Ljk1Myl8KDAsIDAuNzY2LCAwLCAwLjY0Myl8LTM0MS42ODYzfDEzLjI2Mjd8Ni4yNzI1ODU=

4. Krystal Mason

Krystal Mason Avatar

Sorry sweetheart, I had no idea it did that or I would have attached it earlier =(

♥XOXO♥
    Krystal

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

No worries :)
    At first I thought this was a player run town or one of various NPC towns...but this is a player owned lot. In these situations, grass mowers and tree removal tools are to be used to clear it up. Did that not work?
    Dereck Visaard would be the gov who should have access to these tools. If we try to change the tree just to trim it - every PoT with this biome would be affected.

Now we do try our best to keep NPC town lots clear of terrain like this because those spots are static and they don't have access to tree removals or grass mowers. But in a PoT, those with access can technically place markers anywhere they can fit them.

@Krystal Mason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.