Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Can A GM, please, contact me? I'm trying to report a bug.

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Skelaxin, May 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skelaxin

Skelaxin Avatar

Hey guys.
    I found a bug in Blood River Outskirts and thought that I'd report it.
    However, when I click on the 'Report Bug' icon in-game, it opens my browser, I login but I can't post the report.
    I'll just sit tight until someone gets back to me.

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hi Skelaxin,

Thanks for bug hunting! Every single discovery helps us to improve the game.

What happens after you login, does it give you an error message of some kind?

3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

To post the report you go to the appropriate bug forum, create a new thread, and then use Ctrl-v in that thread to paste the bug report info, then write in the details of what you’re reporting.

If there’s nothing in your clipboard to paste, then instead of clicking the report bug button you can type /bug ingame and hit enter and it should bring you to the bug forums with the information you need available to paste.(I’ve never used he bug button.)

Bear in mind the forum you’ve been directed to is the parent forum and you then need to click to the correct sub-forum(s) to be able to create a thread. Just like you did here!

4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Depending on the issue, it might help to hit the 'Tx" button on the right of the new post dialog box to remove formatting first. I know I need to do this to paste bug text into the bug forums and see it.

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Hi! You'll want to paste the results, so control V within the forum reply should do it. I see you were able to post on the forums so you just need to copy the report over :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.