Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Can't claim an expired lot in (an NPC town)

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Pebbles, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

I am not sure how to report this without showing everyone which lot I am trying to claim, but I have been watching the countdown timer on a Row Lot and it has gone all the way down to zero but instead of showing up as an unclaimed lot like usual, it is showing the same owner's name, but no time remaining underneath it, that area is just blank. The rental sign is also still blank, and not displaying the Runic "For Sale" text.

Is this a bug? Or has something changed in the past few releases? It has been a few months since I last claimed an expired lot right after it expired.

I have screenshots and I took a bug report right after it happened, but would rather not share publicly and spoil the lot location for now.

It has been almost 30 minutes since the lot expired, and in this time I have tried changing my multiplayer mode to all of the options, logging out of the scene and back in, and finally logging all the way out of the game and steam.

Any suggestions? Or ideas why is is happening? Or is there a new way that expired lots are now handled? So many questions, LOL! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

if it was claimed with a Non tax deed "timer" may have counted down, if the player has not logged in it will not reset but the lot will olso not "clear" as it doe not require it need to actually contact support directly with picture name / location there is not enough info here to do anything.

Lexie and Pebbles like this.
  3. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Doh! I did not even think about that option. Sent an email with more details and photos. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, what @Weins201 said. I wouldn't be able to do much without the details. Best to take it off the forums then :D

Pebbles likes this.
  5. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Hi, Lexie. Thanks for your reply. I sent an email to support yesterday and got an autoreply. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.