Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Crash to Restart when getting Shrine Buffs

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Trihugger, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

I'm gonna try to find a stress program that will use all 11 gigs of VRAM and see if there's a bad sector in there or something. That's about the only thing I can think of that having shadows on could potentially cause an issue vs not. Granted I still have the various times that the shrine buff graphic will randomly appear during gameplay otherwise and that was just fine.

If that full bloat of the VRAM comes back fine I'm just going to chalk it up to something in the software having to do with my computer hating shadows in that very particular circumstance and happily move on with life lol. Thanks a bunch for the help man. Really appreciate having someone to bounce ideas off of to try stuff. You can take a look at the RGB monstrosity itself in the general tech forum if you're curious. I had fun with this one.

2. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

You probably want to also test on other games, with shadows/settings maxed out. It would drive me nuts if I was getting reboots like that and didn't know what was causing it! Anyway, good luck trying to find the cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.