Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Elysium Mines Slow to Respawn Ore Nodes

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by aetiv, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aetiv

aetiv Avatar

1. Title: Elysium Mines Slow to Respawn Ore Nodes
    2. Reproduction Rate: Unknown. First time happening to me, but guild mates report that it has been happening to them.
    3. Blocker? No, able to reload instance.
    4. Details: After running around Elysium Mines a few times for ore, they stop respawning for several minutes.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Run around loop several times mining and then stand around for appox. 20 min waiting for respawn. This gives me less reason to buy the "Obsidian Potion of Expedience".
    6. User Specs: Alienware 17 R4 with 1080 card and 16GB RAM

2. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

The respawn of resources can occur in unlikely places. So if you aren't seeing a respawn, try exploring another part of the mine!

3. aetiv

aetiv Avatar

Ok, I understand. I'm doing a large loop with all the hallways on the bottom and don't plan on going up top where there is little ore and takes much more time to kill the enemies. So, instead of out-pacing the ore spawn, I will stop purchasing the "potion of Expedience" as it doesn't appear to be offering me any gain at this point. Thank you for the help.

4. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

the mine is not spawning any silver at this time... 2-8-19 @ 2pm CT... Found it yesterday, logged on again today same issue...

thunderballz likes this.
  5. thunderballz

thunderballz Avatar

I noticed the same thing yesterday, and posted earlier in the discussion forum.

All metal nodes are currently copper, and I'm not sure what they are intended to be.

EDIT: SILVER IS BACK! 2/9 noon CST

Redhammer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.