Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] eternal pattern disapper

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by MIJ, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIJ

MIJ Avatar

1. Eternal pattern eleven elite archer boots
    2. Unknown
    3. No
    4. Salvaged Boots for Eternal Pattern when I went to put pattern onto new boots pattern was gone from inventory.
    5. 1)Salvage Item with Eternal Pattern
    2)Take All Items
    3)Go to reshape boots pattern is missing
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299

System Type x64-based PC

Processor Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-4590 CPU @3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz,4 Core(s),4 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Video NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

2. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

The pattern should be applied to the new boots now. In order to get the eternal pattern back, you'll need to salvage the boots you've applied it to.

3. MIJ

MIJ Avatar

Yea it somehow popped back into my inventory again. I'm not sure whats going on. Lately things have been disappearing in my inventory and then reappearing later on. I've talked with a couple of other players who have also run into inventory issues like that. Not sure whats causing it but sometimes the inventory will lose items for unknown amounts of times and then just reappear again later on in game play.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

That's weird :( I haven't seen that on any of my avatars. Is there any connection or pattern between you and the others this is happening to? Is it perhaps lag? Do you experience any other symptoms?

5. MIJ

MIJ Avatar

Could have something to do with our guild house. Cause we are only losing items in the house and once we leave the house and zone out. Later on that same day the missing items seem to be recovered. And it has happened over multiply characters in the guild house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.