Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Fauns causing virtue loss in Compendium of Pain and Suffering

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Echondas, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

10/29/2019 12:35
    Title: Fauns causing virtue loss in Compendium of Pain and Suffering
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Killing fauns as part of unlocking the 2nd chest for Compendium of Pain and Suffering is affecting virtue, when it should not be.
    Steps to Reproduce: Play through the Compendium of Pain and Suffering until you reach the 2nd chest - check in with the Oracle after, and possibly a day later - and she will report on this.

[10/29/2019 12:35:19 PM] Echondas: courage
    [10/29/2019 12:35:19 PM] The Oracle: Courage, without which we fall to our own devices of those who seek to take all that we value. The island of Norgard is struggling with the need for courage in their darkest hour. How will you guide them? What example will you show?
    [10/29/2019 12:35:19 PM] The Oracle: I have witnessed your actions regarding your journey towards the nature of courage. What I have witnessed in general shows that you consider this virtue important. I have also witnessed the impact of a recent decision you have made: You put to death an enthralled slave who was begging you for mercy. Perhaps you considered the request met. How this will reflect on your exploration of this virtue is up to you.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3550 @ 3.07GHz (8) System RAM: 24573
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 GPU RAM: 1979
    SotA.QA.Win.64.879.Date.10.27.19
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Rift's End
    Area Display Name: Rift's End
    Loc: (-41.5, 93.2, 227.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFJpZnQncyBFbmR8KC00MS40NTYsIDkzLjE5MSwgMjI3LjA1MSl8KDAsIC0wLjY3MiwgMCwgMC43NCl8Mjc2LjMwMTF8MC40NTQ0MjY5fDQuODg4MzM0

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #65958

Echondas and Jaesun like this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I put in a fix for this today, but it probably won't go live until next release. I want to explain the fix. What'll happen with these Fauns is that no virtue points will change, but there will still be a marker on your character so the Oracle knows you fought a Faun. I needed to continue to let that marker get put on your character for the Oracle, but you won't get any actual penalty for attacking/killing Fauns in the Compendium of Pain and Suffering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.