Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Highvale Outskirts - Quest Elf Sniper from Guard Horatio not available[Broken]

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Rentier, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

1/28/2018 1:47 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? for this Quest YES
    Details:
    After doing all quest in Highvale outskirts before R50 come back to get the new ones

Go to Guard Horatio and ask him about help, snipers, obsidian elf sniper, etc
    no quest-response

in Compass he is shown as Questpart blue sparkling and hovering over the compass icon states "Task Obsidian Elf Sniper"

but my Journal keeps empty about this quest

Steps to Reproduce: see above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4009
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.723.Date.01.26.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (65.3, 33.7, -297.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDY1LjMsIDMzLjc0OSwgLTI5Ny43KXwoMCwgMC4yNjQsIDAsIC0wLjk2NCl8MzI5LjY0MjR8NTAuNDkyNjJ8OC42ODk5OTc=

Can't get the Quest to start. Tried several guards, killing the sniper multiple times to no avail...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Did you get a blank response, or just the generic, "I understand you've spoken with Captain Burnes. Excellent! May his courage inspire yours." Keep in mind this is an intro quest specifically for new characters that enter this scene fresh. If you've already completed the quests in Highvale Outskirts, it wouldn't make much sense to get this quest since it's to prove your courage to Horatio before he gives you a pass to see Burnes. It's not like you get a special reward for it.

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Puuk yes i got that not blank answer
    [1/28/2018 1:45:07 PM] Horatio: I understand you've spoken with Captain Burnes. Excellent! May his courage inspire yours.

thanks

Puuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.