Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Homes set to open access change to Private

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by majoria70, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

5/10/2018 8:34 PM
    Title: Homes In Wizard Rest all changed from Open Access to Private
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: Has somethings changed. In looking at my Inn and our Music hall the homes have changed from open access to private residence. I walked around town and most had been set to open access now say private. I did not check the whole town. So has there been a change or am I crazy?
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32683
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (87.5, 38.0, 151.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdpemFyZHMgUmVzdHwoODcuNDU2LCAzNy45OTcsIDE1MS4xNTIpfCgwLCAwLjQxOSwgMCwgLTAuOTA4KXwyOTguNDUwOHwzMC42NzUyM3wyLjc4MTQwMQ==

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Do you mean it said it was a Guild Chapter House before?
    Even without having locked doors, it will still say private residence...

@majoria70

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

No it said open access as did the other homes in town. I ask all town members to keep their homes at open access so visitors can check out the towns great variety of housing styles freely. No locked doors in Wizards Rest is my motto, only one person that does not comment has a locked door. I tell them no one can steal from them and are they decorating only for themselves and Majoria is a nosey neighbor who loves to see how they decorate. ;) Now homes or yesterday homes were saying private residence instead of open access with no option to select open access.. It does not matter if nothing is affected by it but just in case I just wanted to know what the change was and if it will keep others from freely entering homes to check them out and to know what changed. Let me check again today to see if this is still showing that way.

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Ok on checking today never mind. Below private residence on others homes it does say 'open access' unless I have access to the house in some ways such as co-owner etc and that will show to me instead of the 'open access' part. So never mind. I will delete this thread if you want. Thanks for your help. I was reading in the snow and snow blinded the words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.