Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded]I can see all across my town (Dragomir Mori)

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by CatherineRose, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

all the houses from a distance, the keep dragon from a very far away hill and even the windmill house on that same hill. However even if I am standing on the dock I can not see the castle walls which are on the castle lot.
    This is very frustrating. All the NPC towns have castle walls that show up but not in Dragomir Mori and maybe not in other POT. I want to place an arena on the lot but no one will be able to see it and just think it is unused and not look at it even. Again very frustrating. Much time and money has been spent for a castle lot.
    The walls show up once you get on the property but not before.
    I love this game so would not even consider this to be a deal breaker but it is disappointing.

This happens 100% of the time
    No blocker
    Location:forest metropolis_o1 template/Dragomir Mori (446.5, 43.5, 446.0)
    Steps to reproduce: Log off and log on , log off and log on....over and over
    I use two computer mainly but even on all other computers it is the same.
    Windows 10, or 8.1, NVidia graphic card, 16gb ram, ss hard drives

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

So anything placed on the lot itself won't show up at a distance the same way they will if they were placed as PoT items. The houses will be seen but not necessarily the deco made walls around them, from a distance. I see that all throughout the game.
    Deco walls in a NPC town (if a player placed on a lot) aren't always seen from a distance, either.

I can definitely tell this is upsetting to you and I wish that wasn't the case, but I don't know how I can write this up as a bug report. This appears to be more design feedback. This would go into the design of how scenes load and what appears at a distance as it is set right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.