Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Path of Love - Quests Stuck in Log

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Dalliance, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalliance

Dalliance Avatar

Hello There,

I have completed the entire quest chain all the way through defeating Anapa. I talked to Siranto and Khasi several times in an attempt to get the quests to complete, but all it did was put more duplicate quests back in my log. I also went to the stand-in NPC for Min Liang Tan and he was able to complete the Empress Ring quest but then started me on "Enter the Tower of the Shuttered Eye" again. I have used every word and phrase possible to see if I could get them to complete again. Here are all the quests stuck in my log:

* Enter the Tower of the Shuttered Eye
    * Discover what divides Siranto and Khasi
    * Inform Siranto and Khasi of Min's death

All of these completed at one time, but have shown up back in my quest log again.

Sincerely,
    - D

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Daliance
    I'm sorry this happened to you. Yes, this can happen although you were trying to clear them - it made it worse. A few things here: 1) there will be a story wipe at some point. That will fix a lot of the quests not clearing issues. For those who completed quests they will be able to go back and earn the XP again 2) There has been talk to remove quests in general. It is something we would like but currently don't have a feature for.

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  3. Dalliance

Dalliance Avatar

Thanks for the reply!

No apologies needed. I understand the game is in development and just want to do my part to make it awesome by reporting bugs!

I will never tell you where the tree is that I can hide inside and nobody can see me watching them. That one is mine!

- Joe

Lexie likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

ಠ_ಠ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.