1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Placed Practice Dummy is Invisible

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by katholena, Sep 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katholena

katholena Avatar

09/06/2021 10:28
    Title: Practice Dummy invisible
    Reproduction Rate: every time
    Blocker? no
    Details: Made/built a Practice Dummy and when I place it in my home or Basement or an empty lot i own it is invisible
    Steps to Reproduce: Created , and placed
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16242
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 4188
    SotA.Win.64.1437.Date.08.31.21
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (-337.3, 68.9, 192.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdpemFyZHMgUmVzdHwoLTMzNy4yOTIsIDY4LjkzMiwgMTkyLjkwMSl8KDAsIDAuNzU3LCAwLCAwLjY1Myl8ODMuNTU4NnwxNC44NDM2OXwxLjkxMjYwOA==

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

3. Umire Moon

Umire Moon Avatar

She has been able to place other items with no problems using the same computer as well as play the game pretty well . other player made items have no problem placing inside or outside home . this one Item is a problem , i have the same issue with it as well . by looking at some of the bug reports i see where stacked items are disappearing as well could these two things be related ?

4. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Since the Training dummy is not static Deco, there is a higher chance of issues (like not materializing) when using an integrated GPU which does not have dedicated RAM, in addition the CPU is running at 1.6GHz which will only add to the issues.

To be sure, I logged in as her character, and found that the Training Dummy was operating as expected (visible and active) on the second floor where she placed it last. (as seen in the below screen shot).

While using an integrated GPU, you may get varying and intermittent graphical issues. At this time I do not see anything indicating that there is a systemic problem with Training Dummy placement.

[​IMG]

Anpu and Umire Moon like this.
  5. Umire Moon

Umire Moon Avatar

Thank you that is an answer . That is customer service . I understand and accept your answer . Again thank you !

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.