Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Play Dead Emote

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Selene Brightshadow, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selene Brightshadow

Selene Brightshadow Avatar

Reproduction Rate: Always
    Blocker: Already Done Love Quest

Details: Can not get emote from Kardan Marbane either at Necropolis or Peladjar Inn as I have already completed the Love Quest and He will not talk to me

Steps to reproduce: Complete love quest and only talk to Samuael as Spirit talker and do not speak to Kardan Marbane. Then go back to talk to Kardan Marbane to get Play Dead Emote and he will not talk to me about anything

User Specs: PC with core i7 cpu, 16 gig memory, 250 gig M2 boot drive, Windows 10, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 GPU Ram: 8096

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I am assuming you went to him in Ardoris? Or did you talk to him inside or outside of the Necropolis? "Taught by Kardan Marbane while inside the Necropolis, you must proceed to the first large room containing Guardian of Necropolis before he will teach you the emote when you ask for "advice", he will also teach it while standing outside the necropolis"

@Selene Brightshadow

3. Selene Brightshadow

Selene Brightshadow Avatar

I have talked to Kardan Marbane at entrance to Necropolis and he will not teach me the emote. I proceeded to first large room containing Guardian of Necropolis and Kardan Marbane is not in room, so I can not speak to him.

@Lexie

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  4. jack102367

jack102367 Avatar

This bug is still in R50. I've tried to get the emote also and have completed the Love quest and I can't get the emote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.