Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Re-spawn rate of ore nodes at Graph Gem Mines and Elysium.

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by amarious, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

Concerning Graph Gem Mines
    It takes 12 minutes for the gold ore to respawn. And it doesn't respawn slowly over time, it respawns all at once and takes at least 12 minutes.

Elysium Mines
    Very slow respawn rate. Copper respawns faster than silver. I'm too exasperated and tired to further elaborate.

Conclusion
    With crafting specializations around the corner the need for gold and silver ore will be in high demand. Prices have gone up at least 10gp per ore already and will go up even more. Yes, the offset of more gold off of mobs is nice but I doubt that it will help much if at all.

Us miners may have a hard time keeping up with supply and demand, for instance, 1 hour in Graph Gem mines yields me 70-80 ore an hour whereas it used to get me 120-150.

Mining is a tedious process that not many like to do. I enjoy it very much but the reward is starting to heavily wane. If this is intended then I'll merely adapt and be ok with it. But until then I don't really want to step foot in any other mine all but Spectral Foothills where the respawn rate of nodes seems fair.

margaritte, Beli and Tila Tenderfoot like this.
  2. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

While I only mine for personal consumption, this change alone is already affecting my gameplay in a negative manner. Instead of mining for an hour per day, I’m forced to mine for 2-3 hours (which I don’t have btw). Might as well not mine at all.

Beli and amarious like this.
  3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Resources can sometimes spawn in different locations. So if you've mined out an area and can't find anything to mine, try moving to another area.

4. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

We have reported this time and time again guys. And you always give the same answer.

I’ve been running around the mines in light armor to test this, getting all the spots I’m aware of. It seems that your understanding of the zones conflicts with the players’ understanding.

Are in-game maps that list ore nodes accurate? Because we are currently at an impasse. @Lord Subtleton

amarious likes this.
  5. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

6. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

I’m willing to follow you guys around and see the magical nodes that make all the other nodes to pop. Same in-game name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.