Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Ritual Master quest not completing

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Rosemourne, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

1. Title: Ritual Master quest not completing
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%?
    3. Blocker? Yes, this prevents me from obtaining the Banner of Love (Which really, REALLY sucks! I needs it!)
    4. Details: Somewhere while questing in Solace Bridge Outskirts I found and killed the ritual assistants, then the master. It said in chat that I updated my journal, but it never wrote into my journal. When I return to Captain Kinsey and say "ritual master" she says:
      Captain Kinsey: Thank the stars... you killed the ritual master!

Captain Kinsey: All right, let me know if you change your mind.

The quest won't complete and I have completed all other quests in the zone. I believe this is holding me back from obtaining the Banner of Love.

5. Steps to Reproduce: Not really sure. I think it happened when I killed the master the first time, but didn't turn it in, rezoned, and kill him again.
    6. User Specs: Windows 10

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Nope, that's not keeping you from getting the banner - that's just the a previous step. Click on or type "Help". You should get the reply:
    "I've appreciated you staying and all your help, but I now have my last request of you: Take this status report to Soltown. You'll have to leave these outskirts and enter the wilderness of Novia, then follow the nearby road south to Soltown. Once you're in Soltown, look for Stanley by the main entrance. It's important you deliiver it directly to him. I'll mark Soltown and Stanley's location on your compass. Knowing Stanley, he'll be at his post along the road near the refugee camp, keeping watch for Solace Bridge survivors.

Also, we recovered our Banner of Love from Solace Bridge. We'd like you to have it."

Then click on "banner of love".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.