Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Unable to tell if items are locked or not on avatar screen

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Mishikal, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

If press "C" to open up your avatar, and then right click on a piece of worn equipment, you can lock the item to your inventory. However, there is no indicator from the character screen that the item is locked (unlike if the item is in your inventory). It would be helpful to have a little lock icon, so you can visually confirm that your worn equipment is locked (if so desired).

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Also, if you mouse over an item, there's no indication that it is locked, either. The only way to tell is to right click on the piece of worn equipment and see what options you get.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

While you can lock items you are wearing, you are correct - you won't see it while you are wearing it. It's mostly so people can do it so they don't forget later. But if you take it off, or try to trade it, etc. it will show locked. Main reason being, it's not technically in your inventory if you are wearing it. The UI portion of it just isn't there on the paperdoll.
    If we did display equipped items in the inventory (which I think would be a little confusing) it would then show it there in the inventory UI :)
    @Mishikal

4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Yeah, I don't want to see them in the inventory UI. I'm just saying, that when I press "C" to open my paper doll screen, there should be a tiny lock item on any worn equipment that's locked, similar to what you see when you open your inventory screen and there's a locked item in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.