Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Vendors Not Standing Up

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by SpotD, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpotD

SpotD Avatar

Title: Vendors Not Standing Up

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? No

Details: Applied pattern to old style vendor (female) and set up with items, etc. Logging in later the vendor had sat down. No interaction appeared to cause them to stand. Visited neighbour with female vendor also seated. Again no response. Visited basement. On reload of home location vendor then stood up. Has not sat down since, but neighbours vendor is seated still.

User Specs: AMD FX-8350 8 core 4.01GHz, 16Gb, Win7 Pro, NVIDIA GeForce GTX750Ti

Build: SotA.QA.Win.64.661.Date.03.25.18

Loc: (121.3, 38.2, 293.6)

DBG: Tm92aWFfUjVfQ2l0eV9TcGl0ZXx8KDEyMS4yNywgMzguMiwgMjkzLjYyNyl8KDAsIDAuMDIsIDAsIC0xKXw0Ni4yMTk0NnwwLjkxNDY0N3wxLjYxMTc4NQ==

Area: Spite (Novia_R5_City_Spite)

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

The neighbor vendors will remain seated - it's not all interaction with them that makes them stand up, it is the actual update of items. Which you did do on your own vendor - do what part would be a bug.
    Please let us know if this happens again. I'd like to know how much time had passed between the item update and when you notice it sitting down (if possible). I would also be interested in knowing if it can happen within the same log in session or if it only happens after logging out.

Thank you for the report!

@SpotD

3. SpotD

SpotD Avatar

I have not seen my vendor sit while logged on. As reported I actually saw them stand when I reentered the scene in front of them from my basement. From the set up of the new vendor I had added items. I assumed that vendors would only sit if they had no stock. After set up I logged out and it may have been 48 hours or so later I noticed the sitting position.

My neighbours vendor is also the new female model. And is stocked. This vendor is currently sitting, although I am sure I have seen them sitting and also standing at various times over the last few days.

Difficult to reproduce the sitting but certainly no interaction seems to make them stand. Again I assumed buying actions should stand them up.

4. SpotD

SpotD Avatar

Just tested another neighbour's vendor (old style). Vendor had only one item which I bought. Vendor became seated after a couple of minutes when I checked back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.