Revive companion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hawok Tadgard, Oct 24, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawok Tadgard

Hawok Tadgard Avatar

Hey there!
    My dog companion apperently died when I was in combat and I cant find a way to revive him. It might be a silly question and Ive tried googling it, but Im kind of lost here. Is there a spell I need to learn or something?
    Cheers!

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

pet ressurection in the taming tree. if this was a purchased or pledge reward dog, you can do it at any time. simple wear the whistle when you cast it. if this was a mutt tamed in game, you have five minutes. there's a countdown on the whistle.

Jaesun and Hawok Tadgard like this.
  3. Hawok Tadgard

Hawok Tadgard Avatar

This might be an even dumber question, its a reward dog, where is the whistle? It's been a while since I summoned the dog and now when I got back into the game I cant really remember how I summoned the dog in the first place. haha

4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Some of the cosmetic pets don't have an actual whistle, its just an item in your inventory representing the pet. If you get it killed, you can simply resummon it using said item.
    If it was an actual combat pet using a whistle (which you'd equip on your neck), and you've not rezzed it within a few minutes as Alley pointed out, its gone, and you should now just see an empty whistle - you'll need to tame another.
    Since you're saying its a 'dog' and not a wolf, I'm assuming its a reward pet of some sort. So the pet should be in your inventory somewhere unless you've put it in a box or a bank or something.

Dhanas and Hawok Tadgard like this.
  5. Hawok Tadgard

Hawok Tadgard Avatar

Thanks! It is in my inventory, but I couldnt really see an option to re-summon it. Maybe I just didnt wait long enough?

6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

If you are on your lot you can just drag it and place it too.

Hawok Tadgard likes this.
  7. Hawok Tadgard

Hawok Tadgard Avatar

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.