1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

RF Castle available for Lease

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Prince Guni, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

...................................................oooooooooooOOOooooooooooo......................................................​

I am in the fortunate position to be able to make a Royal Founder Castle available for rent to an honorable group or individual who would prefer a modest weekly dollar fee as an alternative to buying a LotM pledge for $10000-$12000, or who would like to exert his duties as a castle lord while his own castle is still undergoing construction or renovation.

Right now, the castle is situated in a very prime location in the game: Ardoris. This may change as wipes occur and lots have to be claimed again. Fortunately, as you are probably aware yourself, such wipes have become less frequent than they used to be in earlier alphas.

Here is what is included for your exclusive use during the rental:
    - a rent free castle lot deed
    - all the mansions and houses that are exclusive to LotM, Duke, Baron and Lord Marshall for Benefactor, Founder and Royal Founder and many of the smaller prefabs (I am keeping a few smaller ones to play with on my town lot)
    - some most amazing and enormously spacious basements that I was able to procure from the add-on store, one of the true perks of presiding over a castle
    - all furniture and decorations that are included in a RF LotM pledge plus a few more I got in the store
    - some other items (ask me and maybe I have it)

The tenant may rent at least until the next wipe if he so wishes and most likely longer beyond that period. I take my responsibilities as a land lord and the well being of my tenants most seriously. In other realms people have been happily renting from our family for up to 10 years and more, many of whom have become good friends.

If you are interested, please send me a private message. I would like to learn more about yourself and/or your group and what kind of weekly rent you would consider fair and willing to pay. I promise I will consider all requests equally and favorably.

...................................................oooooooooooOOOooooooooooo......................................................​
    If your needs are a bit more modest and your budget more tight I also have a RF Village House available for rent. Included are:
    - a rent free village lot deed
    - a collection of village lot sized homes including some of the most popular ones such as the very spacious RF Knight's house (I believe the largest building for village lots right now), the light house, the elven den and many more
    - several basements
    - several other items (ask me and I may have it)
    - a nicely and conveniently situated lot at the west gate of Owl's Head, not far from the banks and markets -or- the water village lot right next to the bridge in Kingsport (of course you are able to transfer the house to another unclaimed lot of your choosing if you wish to do so)

As with the castle, I am also favorably entertaining inquiries for the village lot sized house. Please be so kind and do so via PM and let me know a little bit more about yourself and/or your group and what weekly or monthly rent you would consider reasonable and willing to pay.

2. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

RF Village House (and stuff, see above): $9.99/month
    RF Castle (and stuff, see above): $50/week

If interested just PM me please.

P.S.: I am still fully playing the game, just don't need to use all the deeds I am currently holding.

3. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Wonder if anyone is renting the big castle.

mbomber likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.