Richard - LIKE A BOSS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bohica, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beregard

Beregard Avatar

Well played, well played... :)

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Eldgrim

Eldgrim Avatar

I interpreted the title and picture combination as Richard warning others in the industry to leave personal ego at the door in order to make better games. Then I read the article and really didn't get the feeling Richard was slamming anyone. It even has the explanation that new designers are those who are neither good at art nor programming and so get funneled down to Q and A and eventually design. This path has the consequence of leaving new designers without the type of experience that designers should get. That made perfect sense to me, and I didn't think it was bashing anyone.

3. Elspath

Elspath Avatar

But this isent the first nor last artical about lord British talking about the statue of the game indistinct.

But this might have been the nicest one!

4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Hmm....
    I think I must be missing a gene in my body or mind somewhere because I'm not connecting anything that makes sense to me about any "Poor Richard"o_O

Have testosterone levels been dropping around the world or in certain places of it?
    Have men been hugging too many homeless dogs or cats from the shelter, oh sorry, that's the new word they now use for the waiting room for what's housed in the same building called"the gas chamber"!
    Have we started hugging the enemy to make them stop anywhere around the world?
    I know that most of our prisons are filled with more men than woman, but has something changed where a man is now looked at in a bad light because he says others Suck?
    Where is our ego going inside our minds when it leaves us and what negative ramifications will that bring into the world?

I think there's some media effect that is truly making us ignorant of reality and walls placed around communities so they can ignore their obligations to the other side of it from which they built their walls from if being cocky is looked at as anything else but challenging.

I'd love to see RG in plate male sporting a two handed sward and do a "Between Two Ferns Interview" with Zack Galifianakis and hack the crap out of the set with his sward during such an interview!

RG says they suck and I'm here testing his game and will be playing his game because the others suck :D
    I don't think Chuck Norris will be performing in a ballet in wearing a tutu any time soon, so why should Richard?
    Well said Lord British Richard the Great;)
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.