1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Robyn's Armory - Novia Market, New Heaven, multiple locations! UPDATED 10/23

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by ldykllr, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Here are my vendors:

Novia Market - inside Promo Alley, "Melee Weapons" ,"Ranged Weapons", "Heavy Armor", "Light Armor" (look for my maker's mark for my items). You can also find items every weekend on the vendor at the end of the alley!

New Heaven -- Robyn's Armory - straight in from the docks, between Phil's Coto Exchange and Mac's Market. I have a variety of weapons and armor listed here.

Soryn Fields - Robyn's Armory - Most of the items here are geared towards newer players...however, you may occasionally find other things :)

Outlander Welcome Center - Robyn's Armory and Supplies - Gear priced just right for new players, including Tier 2 weapons at a discount!

Diamond Fields - Robyn's Supplies - Reagents, food, and other odds and ends.

I do take custom orders but be advised that I cannot give you a time frame on when the item will be ready. I will of course, do my best, but real life and the RNG gods determine what I am able to make :) I am currently GM in all crafting and masterwork skills. I am also a GM enchanter (120) w/GM weapon and GM armor enchant.

10/23 -- Woah...haven't updated this in awhile. Been busy! New Bronze Halberds in NoMa and a few Hard Maple Long Bows. Will try to start updating this regularly again!

Also, be sure to check out Novia Market's new monthly event -- the NoMa Grandmastery Bundles! I won't go into details here, but please check out the thread and spread the word (especially to new players!). The next raffle event will start August 28th (to coincide with R59). Will post the link to the thread once the bundles are up!

I have buy orders for the following items on the "Rares and Buy Orders" vendor in Promo Alley in NoMa (I update these daily as my resource needs dictate):

Silver: 45 per
    Beetle Carapaces: 750 per

Tin: 150 per
    Maple: 50 per

These buy orders change daily, but I am generally buying the above consistently. If there isn't a buy order up, check back a bit later, so it may have gotten filled and I just haven't gotten back to put more up.

Novia Market (Just south of Brittany, across from Dawn's Keep. Straight in from docks to the two rows of rowhouses facing each other. I have items on the Melee Weapons, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, and the Bows and Wands vendor.
    [​IMG]

Melee Weapons:

[​IMG]

Bows and Wands:

[​IMG]

Heavy Armor:

[​IMG]

Light Armor:

[​IMG]

New Heaven (Located just east along shoreline from Brittany, south of Elad's Lighthouse). Head straight in and I'm right between Phil's Coto Exchange and Mac's Market:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soryn Fields (Located just outside Resolute. Follow the road to the left to all the row houses)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Outlander Welcome Center -- Located just down the road, one of the first row houses on your right when you come into the market area!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diamond Fields -- sub-POT inside Port Phoenix. Go straight up the hill and towards the crafting pavillion. I am located on the left hand side ("Robyn's Supplies")

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Dhanas, Thief, Diab Blackbow and 4 others like this.
  2. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restocked Diamond Fields, Novia Market, and Celestis (come check it out! My vendor is lonely there!). See the updated post :)

hroth and Kite like this.
  3. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restocked Novia Market, Diamond Fields. Celestis and Soryn Fields will get some love this upcoming week as well as more in NoMa and Diamond Fields!

hroth, Nick and Kite like this.
  4. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Lots of changes! Please see original post :)

hroth likes this.
  5. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

New vendor in Brittany Alleys! See my update above!

6. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

STock updated!

7. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Stock updated! New crossbows and hardened leather!

8. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Stock updated! Half off sale in Britanny Alleys on EVERYTHING! Hard Maple longbows in NoMa and Diamond Fields!

9. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Supple Leather Armor on the Light Armor vendor in Promo Alley..also, still half off at Brittany Alleys (a few things left). I will restock this location after the new year, so stay tuned!

10. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Stock updated, see top of thread!

11. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Stock updated, see top!

12. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Bronze Spears, Supple Leather, and more! See top of thread!

13. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Updated stock, also if you have specific items you are looking for, please send me a message here, in-game or Discord (Robyn Hood#8427). Thanks!

14. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

New stock -- Bronze Plate, Meteoric Iron Chain, Rock Maple Long Bows with Imbued Strings! Check it out!

15. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Got some Meteoric Iron Longswords (w/Bronze Hilts), Hard Maple Necro wands. Also, Bronze Spears coming later today!

Kite likes this.
  16. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Updated stock, have fresh Hardened Leather up on the Light Armor vendor in NoMa!

17. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Updated stock, white iron halberds, bronze spears, bronze longswords, more hardened leather chests! Also buy orders! Check top post :)

18. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restocked vendors in Promo Alley in NoMa! Come check it out!

19. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Tons of restock, please see top post :)

20. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restock! See top post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.