Rough guide to working quests.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wardgom, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wardgom

wardgom Avatar

I am under the impressions that the questing features of SOTA is even more under construction than the rest of the game. This is, of course, to be expected and not a reason to panic.

Yet I was thinking that a guide that lets people track how many working quests currently exist in each location would be very beneficial. And then I thought that perhaps one already existed? So I spent time searching the forums and even the internet. What I have found so far seem to be out of date or otherwise unhelpful.

So does anyone know if there is anything like this? Even just a list of locations and how many working quests people have completed there?

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Probably the best resource for SOTA quests at the moment is: http://www.questsoftheavatar.com/

You can use the search feature if you know an NPC name or quest keyword... or there is a menu button at the top right of the page that lets you browse quests by region.

I really like this site because they don't just give you a walkthrough on how to finish a quest... they tell a I nice little tale about the "adventure" as if it were notes from someone's journal. It sort of gives you hints and clues and descriptions of the steps without spelling it all out for you.

Tiki Pirate and wardgom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.