Row Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Rathmir, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rathmir

Rathmir Avatar

I heard this was in the game. Can a row house be crafted that has a greenhouse? If so where can I buy the recipe? Or is this something that just has to be purchased in the store? Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

there is a crafted version of this Rowhouse, needs the recipe for the house and a recipe for glassheeds (smelting it was I think)

3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

You can buy this recipe where ever you buy carpentry recipes. But heads up you need to have 75 carpentry proficiency to make this house. And the materials are huge....at least for me they were. Mainly the glass part. But of course i am gathering materials to make two houses so making just one isnt too bad. The hard part for me right now is getting my carpentry skills up high enough. Even with a expert table and plus carp tool I still am not high enough. Right now i am sitting at 82 carpentry but my proficiency is in the low to mid 60's....to attain 70's in proficiency I need to reach 100 or above in carpentry. And trust me its not that easy to do.....even doing it through salvaging its been a huge task. So you need alot of patience and maybe a few friends to help out with gathering. LOL. Good luck.

4. Rathmir

Rathmir Avatar

Ok i will go look for it. Thanks for the replies all! I made a regular row house and it took forever to gather the resources! I guess Im in for another challenge. thanks again.

5. Belladonna Rose

well i went and looked at them....the Ornate is just that...Ornate. Not too fond of all the open window space in the front. So went across the road and looked at the crafted one. OMG. LOVE IT. Spacious rooms and the rooftop is great. Love it. Cant wait to build mine....once i get the skills high enough to try and make it. Although first one i make goes to a guildmate for helping me so much with the materials. Then i will make mine

Rathmir likes this.
  6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

...or one can buy one for gold from some other player oc.
    Seen them go down to about 40k igg in the player marketplace.

LoneStranger likes this.
  7. Nick

Nick Avatar

Or if you can get it from a player vendor in Brit Central for less. (There's only 1) From the entrance, turn right, follow the path through the wagon to a village lot...to this vendor shouting cheap items for new players. Think he needs to recoup some gold to rebuild the ruins at the back. :rolleyes:

8. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

Hopefully they will get the visual bugz with the front windows fixed sooner than soon(TM)

Dartan Obscuro and Alexander like this.
  9. Dartan Obscuro

Dartan Obscuro Avatar

If you get to 85 production innate / 65 proficiency then you can use a True Bronzed Carpentry Hammer (+5 proficiency) and an expert crafting station (+5 proficiency) and craft it. So you're closer than you think. :)

Barugon, ledoc, Numa and 1 other person like this.
  10. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Wouldn't you need to learn the recipe first, though?

11. Dartan Obscuro

Dartan Obscuro Avatar

Once you've equipped the true bronzed hammer and started using the expert station you can read the recipe.

ledoc, Numa, moko and 2 others like this.
  12. Belladonna Rose

Yeah tis my struggle at the moment. Gains are very slow. Its taking about 300 items to scrap to get a gain. I am half way to getting my 85 innate....so maybe today is the day I build a house. "crosses fingers and toes"

Spoon likes this.
  13. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

[​IMG]

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  14. Belladonna Rose

YAHOOOO!!!!! Finally made 85 and I am now the proud builder /owner of the Row Greenhouse. And OMG I LOVE IT. Built one for my guild mate as well since he helped so much in getting me to this point. He gathered materials for the build and then helped gather stuff to salvage so i could gain enough to do it. Love my guild. LOL. But yeah now putting things back together...LOL.

Rhiannon, Zader, ledoc and 2 others like this.
  15. Belladonna Rose

Just finished decorating...for the most part. The second and third floor are pretty much not my domain....LOL. Hubby has third floor so he can deco how he wants. Daughter has second floor but hasnt logged in for a while. I only care about the first floor and the green house. Although I am thinking of decorating the basement too...just not sure how i want to do it.....Might move my bedroom down there. LOL.

Rhiannon likes this.
  16. ledoc

ledoc Avatar

I found, at least for myself. the location made all the difference in the world. I had it in Brit Wharfs on a waters edge lot and it was very nice... but I moved it to Spite and it's entirely different. The view from that top floor is just awesome. Truly one of my favorite houses. It'd be nice if hey'd made the 3rd floor glass like the Store model but.. oh well...

17. Belladonna Rose

Yeah mine is facing the river in Silverston by the bridge. So I can lookout from the greenhouse and see a really nice view. Would love to have a dock out front with a boat....not sure if the govenor can do that or not. LOL. But very nice looking. Cant wait to look from the distance and see the trees growing in the greenhouse

Numa and Solazur like this.
  18. Tiki Pirate

Tiki Pirate Avatar

Contrats on building the house!

I'm working on getting my carpentry skill high enough to craft it.. I'm at 65 now so I have a ways to go...

I was just wondering what the recipe was... I bought the recipe for the house in owls head, but I didn't know about the recipe for the "glassheeds?" part.

I can't read the recipe yet. What are the resources I should be gathering? I have been saving a ton of granite and maple wood/timbers. I've been using my pine to craft items.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  19. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

glass sheets are an alchemy recipe. not a high-level one either, you should be able to read it pretty easily.

Tiki Pirate likes this.
  20. Tiki Pirate

Tiki Pirate Avatar

Thanks for the heads up, "glasssheets" makes much more sense than "glassheeds" :) Got the recipe now. It is actually a smelting recipe.

Thanks for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.