*Royal Warrant* - Traditional Release Party - R46

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Jakdaw Foxlauden, Sep 26, 2017.

1. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

[​IMG]

By Royal Warrant, Avatars Radio is proud to present the R46 Release Party!

You can tune in and listen at https://goo.gl/xD3VmW

This month's Party will be a Birthday Bash! On top of a new Release, we celebrate the Birthdays of Kayzn Phoenixfyre, Amber Raine, and Lady FireLotus! And, of course, the recent birthdays of all of New Britannia's Avatars!

We'll be meeting in the Metropolis of Paxlair! The lovely PaxLair community is combining the many talents of its guilds and townships to bring you a celebration you won't forget!

Dancing, merriment, and music abound! Contests! Prizes! Live DJing provided by Avatars Radio!

As always, the Party takes place on the Friday after Release (9/29) from 2-4 pm New Britannian Time (NBT/CT)

Come celebrate the new Release (and Birthdays!) with your fellow Avatars!

Teleport spells may be directed towards @Sean Silverfoot or @Jakdaw Foxlauden .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  2. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

If you're name didn't appear on our awesome graphic, I apologize! I looked up all the friends I could with birthdays in Late Aug./Sept./Early Oct.

For fun - If you have a recent/upcoming birthday, and you'd like your name added so I can update this picture (and get an shout-out on the Radio during the Party!), post here on this thread!

I'll even throw in a random 5 COTO "Birthday Prize" to someone (at the Party) whose name is on the Birthday List! :D

In-game names only, please!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  3. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

Another upcoming contest for the Party:

As some of you may or may not be aware, our 3 VIPs of the Birthday Bash/Release Party will try their best to attend, but may not be able to do so. I'm certain you all know, the 'First Life' often gets in the way. Even so, I know how upset they all will be if they miss this big event. So, I want to make sure they feel the
    POWER OF THE AVATARS even from across the Rift!

To whit, my contest: "Make 'Em Laugh!"
    The steps are simple!

1. Take a goofy picture during the Release Party!
    2. Add a caption, story, doodles, etc. to the photo. Anything to make it funny for our VIPs!
    3. Post the finished photo here on this Thread!
    Judges will be selected from close friends or family of Kayzn/Amber/FireLotus. Three of the "funniest" photos will be selected as winners (one for each person)!

PRIZES- Undetermined as of today. I will update in the next day or two! It'll be something awesome!!!

4. Berek

Berek Avatar

Nice design!

5. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

I'm sure my name is up there somewhere. I am a Libra. ;) I'll be there to support our three honorees., Kayzn Phoenixfyre, Amber Raine, and Lady FireLotus. I want to go on record requesting Rob/white Zombie music for the release party. o_O

6. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Avatars Radio temporarily closed as of September 26th 2017
    I want to thank you for the years of entertainment and family. You all mean so very much to me and that is why the following comes with a broken heart but must be done due to serious health reasons. On the advice of my doctor and my family I *must* reduce the stress in my life in order to recover from this. I am learning that any additional stress in my life is one of the triggers of my seizures. That being said as of midnight September 25th 2017 Avatars Radio will be shutdown until further notice. I greatly appreciate the emails you all have been sending me as it brings a smile to my face, please continue to send them as I enjoy reading them. I apologize that I am unable to type and respond. In closing I must follow my own rule of 'putting first life first', and I assure you when I have recovered Avatars Radio will return with vigor.

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  7. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

From Jakdaw in AR Discord's Queensroom as a followup:

Regarding AR and its future:

It's honestly a bit of craziness right now. We were notified of Amber's situation with AR just shortly before the announcement on Patreon. For now, we've got two events lined up for this weekend (Release Party and the Radio Play) that will continue as normal. As to the future, I don't know just yet. Based off what Amber has said, thee will be a disruption in Live DJs, and possibly the Radio itself. Amber is allowing myself and the Radio Family to try to come up with alternatives, and we're looking at them now. But it may take a few days before we know for certain what will happen. I promise we will keep you posted as we get updates! Thank you for your time, love, and continued support of both Amber and of Avatars Radio. [​IMG](edited)

8. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Um.. the emoji.. its HYUUUUUJE!

9. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Here's hoping Amber recovers!

I'll miss AV, you don't know what you've got til it's gone...

10. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

I'll try to reach out to you guys at AR and see if there is anyway I can help.

11. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

Please note:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the usual links to listen to Avatars Radio are no longer available and will regrettably not be available in game today.
    However, due to the magic that is Amber, we have a new link for you to be able to tune in and join our Grumpy Old Gamer (he’s not really that grumpy) as he spins his tunes for the R46 release party!

https://goo.gl/xD3VmW

https://goo.gl/xD3VmW

Thank you for staying with us while we work through this <3

12. Lumpygravy

Lumpygravy Avatar

By Royal Warrant, Avatars Radio is proud to present the R46 Release Party!
    You can tune in and listen at https://goo.gl/xD3VmW
    Much fun and prizes to be had! I will be your DJ Grumpy OldGamer (in-game name)

13. Lumpygravy

Lumpygravy Avatar

Add me to your Friends list and TP to me or Sean Silverfoot (Jakdaw is away today)