(RU) Guild SHADOW PEOPLE recruiting RUSSIAN-speaking players.

Discussion in 'Player Groups & Guilds' started by KPblCKA, May 6, 2019.

1. KPblCKA

KPblCKA Avatar

Hello, let's get acquainted. I am a hardcore player from Russia, I started playing single-player games in 1997. In 2005 she started playing MMORPG (Everquest 2), i also liked the game Age of Conan and The Secret World, in each of them I played 3-4 years. I love the role-play very much, and I play the role of a little curious Rat (Russian name KPblCKA = Rat). I believe that if all people after work had a hobby MMORPG, then in the world there were no wars and crimes.
    Now I am an officer of the guild Shadow People, I have no work in real life and I give all my strength to advertising the game SOTA in Russia.

Russian guild SHADOW PEOPLE. We buy problems. We give Happiness!
    The guild uses a separate site and discord. Great online, helping beginners.

P.S. This applies only to Russian-speaking players.

Возьмём умных вежливых игроков, несведущих-просветим, опытных-поддержим, мудрых-заставим задуматься..
    Мы предлагаем вам большой онлайн активных игроков ПвЕ и ПвП направлений, у нас в гильдии нет слова нуб - мы помогаем новичкам. Заходите в наш дискорд, там есть вся нужная информация: https://discord.gg/r9UqT2N

~~(,,__,,`>

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. ummik

ummik Avatar

The BEST RU-Guild in SOTa !

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I have enjoyed greatly the Shadow People guild members whom I have met. It has been a pleasure. :)

Dhanas, ummik, Jaesun and 1 other person like this.
  4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

A great guild of friendly people and great fighters. A class act. They have participated in our last three Black Sails Saga and it was a pleasure to battle against them. Their home base Luna City is a sight to behold. Congrats @Spinok for what you and others have created. I look forward to future great battles. R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

ummik, CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  5. KPblCKA

KPblCKA Avatar

Спасибо всем..

6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Look at that. Red tide rising, eh ^^?
    Welcome to SotA!