Runes around Highvale Outskirts and dungeon/instance questions

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Stabbath, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Hi. Seems I've done all the quests in highvale outskirts, but noticed runes around the area, and a dungeon that I can't get in to. Figure I've missed something quest-wise. Says, look upon the face of death, in order to enter, or something like that in regards to dungeon. Does that mean I have to die at least once lol? I can't recall if I've died yet with this character. I did a lot of rerolling for awhile, so hard to remember. Anyway, if someone can point me to an npc or area that might give me quests related to runes and this dungeon, would appreciate it. Or is this high level stuff and I shouldn't worry about it for now? Not sure how to determine tier in this game, but I'm at least tier 2 I think. Maybe tier 3.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's a puzzle. there are no npcs involved and nothing for your task list. (you do not have to die.)

you can find closed doors with puzzles on them and rune pillars scattered about several scenes. each puzzle is contained within its own scene.

Jaesun and FrostII like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Also don’t forget the other 2 Outskirts areas. Speaking to Arabella will get you going to the others.

You don’t have to speak to her though. You can now head to Solace Bridge Outskirts or Blood River Outskirts on your own if you want.

4. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

I hope this vide answers your question.

Chatele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.