1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Salvaging/Combining Artifacs XP

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by FBohler, Mar 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Currently XP for salvaging and combining artifacts is on par with low level ore nodes. What about bumping it up to higher levels?

My proposal would be XP fluctuating around 10k for common and 20k for uncommon artifact. Some RNG would make it a bit more interesting.

What are your thoughts about it?

Elgarion and Wilfred like this.
  2. Strider99

Strider99 Bug Hunter

Uhuh... sure makes sense

Elgarion and FBohler like this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I have to look at every single one of those recipes this month because of the upcoming exceptional changes. I'll peek at improving their XP scaling while in each one. Plans are also to require 1, 2, 3, and 4 ancient essences for each upgrade as well. I'd imagine an Epic conversion should be a nice XP amount.

4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Cool, thanks for the response!
    Requiring essences to combine artifacts is a smart move to sink the amount of common ones generated in the last release!

Wilfred, Anpu, Elgarion and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.