Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Samael won't speak to me in Spite

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Sheamus McGuinness, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

1. Title: Samael won't speak to me in Spite
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? YES
    Details:

After completing the quest to Necropolis I went back to Ardoris to tell Khasi and Siranto about what Thanatos had said. They dont recognize any keywords associated with the Necropolis quest line and are still asking me to look into why the dead are on the rise.

I decide to move on to Midras Ruins because screw those crazy rulers (I felt that even though they did not respond properly that if I could continue the quest line it would not be a blocker).

Getting to Midras and inside the Crypt of the Avatar no problem. Once inside I talk to Eris and Miles Shepard. Samael translates (kinda as they both speak properly). Eris has much to say, but obviously nothing noteworthy as there are NO entries in my journal on her convo. Miles Shepard is the one that spills the details. After I have exhausted all keywords with Miles I learn that Spite and ultimately Malice is my final destination.

I leave for Spite and Malice. I get to Spite and try to talk to Samael and he blows me off. Looking at my journal again and it says at the end of the last entry about going to Spite "For now, I should speak to Samael again before I leave this place".

I get the below screenshot.
    [​IMG]

Samael will not speak to me at all in Spite. I go back to Crypt of the Avatar and use my summon to re-summon Samael. Try to go through all the dialogue with the two NPC's here and then talk to Samael again. He just says "Talk to the spirits no me" or something to that effect.

I can't proceed on the quest line and am now completely blocked.

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Use Malice keyword with Miles and Eris then talk to Samael to get the entry to go to Spite.

3. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

4. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

Trust me I have tried EVERY keyword and then some to try and trigger this. I think the issue stems from the Min Liang Tan loop bug and effects the whole questline.

5. hsmckee

hsmckee Avatar

Bug ID 40369

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.