Search and Destiny

Discussion in 'Player Created Dungeons & Quests' started by Lilith Ayin, Jan 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Search and Destiny

[​IMG]

There were thirteen. They were, but they are no longer.
    The archaeological expedition, led by Giorgio, set out in search of the truth of the origin of the human being. Upon arrival, they found a huge grotto filled with mysterious artifacts and lights and, excited, they quickly camped out and began to investigate.

The first thing they saw was what looked like a statue of a winged human, or was the sight misleading them?
    They advanced cautiously, and with each step they took, they grew more amazed. Beautiful tombs that seemed to be thousands of years old, exquisitely carved arches and columns, ancient ruins that held gold and silver goblets and weapons that glowed in the dark. And three strange spherical artifacts located atop three columns located throughout the central area. Thpse artifacts did not look like the work of human beings, who would have made them? And for what purpose?

Spurred on by curiosity, they spun the spheres, and oh, horror and horror! From the side caves all kinds of hideous creatures began to emerge, each more hideous than the last. They tried to fight, but… they were thirteen and they are no longer. Or maybe yes, somehow they are still… something. The thirteen set out in search of the origin and what they found was their destination.
    Do you dare to seek your destiny? If you get lost in this maze of cells, keep in mind that the dead show you the way.

[​IMG]
    Teleporter: Town Crier

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    Barugon, Lily Byrd, Elgarion and 4 others like this.
  2. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Both of your Dungeons look amazing Isabel :). I honestly prefer this one to adventure into. I think I am allergic to jail cells.

Spry

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I love both dungeons, I had a blast building them, but this one has more variety of creatures, the prison only has liches.
    Now both are stored, because I will probably be moving with the R101.
    When the dungeons are back up I'll update the threads with the new address and you can visit them if you wish.

Anpu likes this.
  4. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Ah okies :), Congrats on your Governorship :).

Isabel Ayin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.