Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

(selfhelped) I cannot teleport all the time. [bug is more than teleport, its mode overlayed]

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by dragonbooster, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonbooster

dragonbooster Avatar

1. Title:teleport offline
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker? me, yes
    4. Details: I use the teleport icon in the deck or i use the teleport scroll in my inventar .. the window is open like ever but all players and locations are grey. The massage with mouse cursor is: you cannot teleport to XXX at this time. (i am in multiplayer mode and not overloaded.)
    5. Steps to Reproduce: restart and click again is the same problem.
    6. User Specs:
    [​IMG]

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

if they are greyed out they are not in multiplayer and you can't teleport to them (eg. they are in friends only)

3. dragonbooster

dragonbooster Avatar

no, then there is another massage "XXX is in an different match-making mode (firends only)".
    This is broken, not my stupidity.

4. dragonbooster

dragonbooster Avatar

i have found the problem:
    thursday i tried to start my 2nd char .. this client i started over steam exe but its in german and connot be changed. my first steam client start is in english.
    so i patched the luncher client separate and played over this 2 clients in english.
    now: i start 2 clients, the other (2nd char) was in singleplayer online [i never started this] after changing this char to multiplayer online modus
    my other char is in real multiplayer mode too after a full restart of the game. (its not only teleport, i cound see players around etc.)
    there must be an overlay bug that another mode log off do block other chars on the same computer in other modes.

Rentier and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.