1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Selling Best Villate Lot in OWL's Head (Best lot in the game.)

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by parallelogram, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Hey all,

I am selling my lot in Owl's Head. This is the first village lot on the right when you enter Owl's Head. I have made over 25 million gold vending on this lot and I barely try, my guild has made of 50 million gold cumulatively. I was regularly seeing 500k weeks when I maintained it. The lot gets way more vendor traffic than any of my other vendor lots.

Current bid is 7,000 USD.

I would like to see more, entertaining offers.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Oba Evesor, Lord Rixus, K1000 and 2 others like this.
  2. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

Hundred bucks?

3. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Current bid is $5500, not really excited to sell at that price considering it took a $6,000 RF Duke pledge to get it. I make so much gold with this property that I might as well keep it until the game is enjoyable. I would be more excited to sell if I were receiving offers in the 9-12k range.

4. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

I'm out haha ;)

5. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Taking offers again on this lot, highest bid was $6000

6. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

I remember well when it was originally claimed.... interesting to see hands change again

parallelogram and Sara Dreygon like this.
  7. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

This lot required a $6,000 Duke pledge to obtain group 10, which allowed Alcedes to claim this lot.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=56208

DUKE: Groups 10 – 18
    • ROYAL FOUNDERS: (pre-May 20, 2013 Backers)
      • Group 10
        • Total Pledge > $6000
        • Start Time: July 31, 2016 03:00 CDT (08:00 UTC)
        • Backers: 16
      • Group 11
        • Total Pledge in range of $5001 – $6000
        • Start Time: July 31, 2016 08:00 CDT (13:00 UTC)
        • Backers: 99
      • Group 12
        • Total Pledge = $5000
        • Start Time:July 31, 2016 13:00 CDT (18:00 UTC)
        • Backers:11

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  8. Candor Atlantica

Candor Atlantica Avatar

Hmmm.......because this listing has a few replies concerning a Duke pledge and prices associated with it.........are you stating that the lot in question comes with a Duke (a Keep right?) deed? Or are you expecting offers for the lot only?

parallelogram likes this.
  9. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Newest offer: $6500.

I decided to do some math for you all to show you that the lot is worth far more than $6500.

$25 = 100k IG Gold.

A miner can pull 3k ore in a day, which is roughly 150k gold at 50 gold each, which is roughly $37.5 USD.

At that rate, it would take 170 days of mining 3k ore per day to earn roughly $6.5k to pay for this lot.

Everyone knows Duke Nukem has sold well over 480k ore on his lot, plus all of the other premiums he has received for other items. My guild is mentioning that we have sold far more than 25 million gold worth of items off of this lot, possibly even 50 million.

I know most of you do not have a business mindset, but to a business mind this is a great value. Not only that, but if I do get $10,000 for the lot, it makes your lots worth more. You should all be encouraging the sale of this lot for the highest value possible. Have a nice weekend!

10. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

This is for the lot only. Again, this is for the most hardcore vendors in the game. You may think you can vend more elsewhere, but when you start getting 25-50% premiums consistently on items because of this lot's location, your mind will surely change.

11. DuKe NuKeM

DuKe NuKeM Avatar

Hey bud would you consider 7k ? I can do two payments of 3500.00 1 week apart from eachother . Let me know asap ... I would love another spot on the main rd ! I would of course not ask for the land transfer until the second payment was received. Thanks in advance!

12. DuKe NuKeM

DuKe NuKeM Avatar

Huh ? Too much ? I think it will be worth more when I sell both as a package

13. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

If anyone wants a bargain on the Rixus lot behind mine, we are taking offers.

14. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Please take the comments elsewhere. This is a for sale ad, I am not soliciting your opinions on what I am selling. I am flattered, though.

Sentinel2 likes this.
  15. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Per parallelogram's concerns, if you do not intend to buy or sell, do not comment. PM them instead. Marketplace posts are not for general debate or argument.

16. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Thank you Berek :)

I am still receiving offers.

17. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Looks like the lot is unofficially sold. Last call.

18. Dereck Visaard

Dereck Visaard Avatar

Confirmed as the new owner of the lot. Just completed transaction.

19. DuKe NuKeM

DuKe NuKeM Avatar

Congrats to both of you for being able to get past the trolling ! Sad we have to deal with it in such a high class game.

parallelogram and Dereck Visaard like this.
  20. parallelogram

parallelogram Avatar

Thank you Dereck Visaard, enjoy the lot!

Dereck Visaard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.